Localization of the mock-ups and the Baikonur’s installation
Addition of the localizations of the different built shuttles models (essentially tests shuttles) and installations of Baikonur with Google map:
- OK-GLI the analog shuttle at the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- OK-TVA who was a mechanical and thermic test model is settled at Moscow in the Gorky park.
- OK-M who was a model for thermic and mechanical tests stayed at Baikonur near the zone 254.
- The launch pad of Buran-Energia at Baikonur.
- The MIK building, Buran’s technical building.
- The 112 building, Energia’s technical building.
- Landing strip on which Buran landed on November 15, 1988.
- Unloading crane for the transport planes.